Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Let's get ready to rumble!


This is what happens when you get Navy guys together for a "birthday party"...It turns into being the WWE in your backyard. But I am thankful to at least HAVE a backyard for my hubby to wrestle in. Really it was a birthday party for Justin's friend, Chris. It was a fun day, and I got to meet a few of the guys Justin works with. My favorite part of the day would probably have to be Justin's "House Rules" that he made each person who entered the front door read...#1 "No Cussin' In Front of Alana...#2 "No Takin' the Lord's Name in Vain"...I can honestly say that I didn't hear any of the above the entire day, and that made me very proud :) The saying "He cusses like a sailor" doesn't come from nowhere! They were all very respectful and played amazingly well with Alana. So in my book, they are all invited back! On a sadder note, my car is dead. Not sure what happened to it, but this is really inconvenient, considering we only have one car to begin with. All I can do is be thankful that we live so close to the base, so Justin can carpool while the car is at the mechanic (or "car doctor" as Alana calls it). I am back to reality tomorrow...Back to the treadmill, haha! For now, I'm going to savor the last moments and watch "Happy Feet" with Justin and Alana. And p.s. Please do not report me to the law for the fighting going on in my backyard. I promise there was no betting on the matches and no one was treated inhumanely :)

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

Sounds Fun! Soryy abour your car. Our car door doesn't open on the drivers side, so my sister has to climb in fron the passenger door. It's pretty funny when we're gettin out of the car for school and 2 people come out of a 1person door. I hope your car gets better! :) You're amazing and in my prayers!

Melanie said...

I love your sense of humor. Must run in the family. ;)

Sounds like a great day. :) Other than the car, that is.