Saturday, October 20, 2007

And the winner is...

Ok to all my faithful blog readers (and maybe some lurkers)...Jenna wins the award. She is the only one of you who has yet to place her order for the hippest shirts in town. Don't let her be the only one! I know a lot of you have said that you want to get one but have not yet done so. There have been other orders but not by any of MY blogger friends...so unless you guys want Jenna to be the coolest kid on the block...You better keep up :)

Just kidding...kind of. Jenna, you rock!

www.justasiamclothing.com

p.s. There are a few new shirts up, so even if you've already visited the site...check them out!

5 comments:

sjaarnaeh said...

Awww, Im Sorry!
If I Had Some Money Right Now I Would Get One In A Heart Beat But As It Is I Have To Pay To See Your Brother :)
Im Gonna Take This One Amazing Person At A Time :)

Jenna Lea said...

Whoo Hoo!
Go me!!!
Go Just as I am Clothing!!!
Sending my check today! :D

Allison said...

Now I am feeling guilty for posting things that make other people that feel guilty. But I still think Jenna rocks, and I expect pictures of you modeling your shirt soon :)

Jenna Lea said...

no problem.
I'll make sure they make their way onto facebook. :D

Melanie said...

I will eventually. I need to quit going to concerts and spending too much so I can afford another tee. LOL I was really bad last night and bought 3 cd's. :( But they were good. LOL It is on my list, really. I will go check out the new tees.