Sunday, February 10, 2008

There's no place like home...If I remember correctly.

I know, I know...my blog posts are getting scarcer by the moment. I have a sneaking suspicion that my "audience" has given up and dwindled away as well...for which, I blame no one! I have been in Nashville for what seems like an eternity. We were supposed to go back home to VA earlier in the week, but thanks to the 64 tornadoes that touched down here on Tuesday night...we remain. **We were skipped over by the grace of God, by the way** While I have enjoyed my visit here immensely, I am also homesick...wanting to go home to my hubby. I think (I hope) he is ready for my return just as much :) I am hoping that I will have some exciting news to share when I get home...I will give you an idea as to what it's about, to keep from any head-aching brainstorming. Brainstorming can lead you to places way off, and besides that I doubt anyone would guess this! I am going on Tuesday to take an entrance exam for nursing school! I don't want to go into ALL the details right now as to how this came about...the whens and whys and hows...But I will elaborate more eventually. I am excited and scared all at the same time. It has been a long time since I have been in school, or that I have had to use my brain at all really...so please, say a prayer for me. I am a firm believer in God's timing. And well, I have faith that if this is meant to be it will be. I can't wait to have an update to report...but until then, pray :) This is a huge opportunity for our family! On my way out, let me remind you to vote for Justin (The Conspiracy Of) at www.artistpr.com! Regardless of what it SAYS, you can vote once a DAY...

3 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I'm so glad that y'all are ok. :D

HOORAY! sommething else to pray about! I'm sure you'll do wonderful.

I'll try to vote once a day now that i know that bit of info.
Have an AMAZING week.
you're awesome! :D

sjaarnaeh said...

Yay For Nursing! I Will Most Definitely Keep You In My Prayers And Im So Happy That You Are Still Safe And Got Missed By The Tornadoes!

Melanie said...

Sorry about the tornado delay, but I'm very grateful to hear you were all spared. I know how it feels to want to be home with the inability to get there. Been there, done that. Hopefully you will be reunited very soon!

I almost went to nursing school once. I ended up blowing the interview after getting through the rest of the process because my boyfriend at the time got drunk and we had a major fight. I wouldn't let him take my car drunk. That was a very long time ago. LOL But I figure there is a reason for everything, and you won't have that problem! My sister is a nurse now. Are you planning to go through a 2 year or 4 year program? Anyway, I think it's pretty cool. Prayers on the way.

I will put in another vote for Justin. I didn't think I could vote again until the 14th.