Friday, April 11, 2008

Season Seven Shocker...Part 792

I'm not even sure what to say about last night's elimination.  My dad called me at approximately 9:02 p.m. to get my opinion on the eliminated idol...I had to stop him quickly from giving anything away, because I was only halfway into watching it.  I automatically assumed it was going to be Carly.  By the way, it took me 15 minutes to watch an hour-long episode.  When it got down to the bottom three, I knew it was going to be Carly.  America never ceases to amaze me.  How many things have baffled me this season so far...I can't even count.  First off, the fact that Josiah didn't make the top 24.  Then how about the fact that Asiah Epperson got kicked off and Kristy Lee remained...Oh wait, she REMAINS in the present tense.  I don't understand how Ramiele stayed in as long as she did.  I was shocked to find out that Danny Noriega was a boy, when all along I thought "Danny" was short for Danielle.  (I kid, I kid)  But seriously...I have pretty much been able to call each elimination round--up until now.  Michael Johns definitely did not deserve to go.  I don't know what happened, unless maybe people didn't vote because they assumed he would make it through...or maybe they had the lame-brained opinion that it isn't "Australian Idol".  If that's the case, Mrs. Smithson will be the next to go.  I get that Carly didn't have her best week, but I still think she is a better singer than most of the people still standing.  Syesha shouldn't be there.  Kristy Lee, well I'm not even going to waste my blog space writing any more about her--other than this.  I told Justin this about a month ago, and I will put it here in writing:  IF KRISTY LEE COOK WINS AMERICAN IDOL, I WILL NO LONGER WATCH IT.  There you have it, folks.  This season is by far filled with the best singers in American Idol history.  I have to keep telling myself that eventually all but one are going to have to be sent home this way.  

On a different note, we went to the Tides game yesterday.  It was loads of fun, as I knew it would be...the part I didn't prepare myself for was the sunshine and 75 degree weather!  Half of my body (the right side) is nice and red...It's uncomfortable, but I guess that's the price we pay for fun.  The Tides won!  

Today is my MIL's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Judy...We are waiting Justin's arrival from work, so that we can get our party on.  

We'll miss you, Michael... 

1 comment:

Jenna Lea said...

I agree with everything you just said about AI.
Stinkin' american... he was good!