Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goin' to Angie's


I am alive. I have not run away or fallen ill with the electionitis I previously wrote about. I am just lazy. I admit it. That, and I have become addicted to One Tree Hill and spend all of my free moments watching that :) I do not claim to be cool...but I am honest! I am heading out to Angie's to get Season 3 and eat some chili...but I wanted to post. So here's one our trips to Angie's that took place previously in the week! (Alana got her bike for her birthday, but this is the first time we've ventured this far on it).






The video is way out of order, but blogger is irking me right now...I guess that's what happens when you don't blog for a while :) And also, I don't know what's up with the line on the video. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am ill, but not from electionitis, although I've been listening to stats and I'm about ill from that as well. LOL

The pics and video are cute as always. Gotta love bikes in the living room. :)

Denise Schneck said...

sweetness, sweetness, sweetness...

Jenna Lea said...

how cute!