Monday, March 2, 2009

Does this Count?

This is how it looks when it snows in Norfolk :) Andrea is always posting these beautiful snow pictures...here are mine haha. I guess we can't compete with Germany! They've been saying it's gonna snow today for a few days now, but I didn't believe them...It never sticks even a little bit. But this is what I saw when I woke up this morning...



The wind was up to 60 mph here last night. Angie can attest, it was brutal. Hence the chairs on the ground. I laid them down after they hit the door a few times! I'm surprised they are still there at all...

Peace, Love and Wind Chills.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuhuuuuu!!!finally some snow! oeoeo!!!! time to go outside to play and trough some balls!jeje

Melanie said...

We had a pretty good snow a week or two ago. I have lots of snow pics. LOL It was pretty chilly until last night and then a not so cool breeze and much warmer last night. Today was unbelievably gorgeous. It's very windy tonight here and cooler. The wind can be brutal indeed. 60 mph is quite a windstorm! Did Alana like the snow?