Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Sweetest Surprise

Alana got a letter in the mail today...from Justin! Since he's not going to be here for her birthday party this weekend (or for her actual birthday), he sent her a letter with birthday wishes. It was soooo sweet! He even drew little pictures throughout the letter, to help her read it herself...and trust me, she has been reading it ever since she got it :) It warms my heart.



The first time I read the letter to her, she smiled the biggest smile ever and said "Daddy really loves me that much!!!" Then when she showed it to my mom a little later on, she told her "Daddy really loves me a lot more than that, but he didn't have enough paper to write how much he loves me on"...Sooo true, Alana! We said he couldn't have that much paper on the ship or it would sink ;)

Justin called again today, too! I miss him so much...

Peace, Love and Daddy Love

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. :)