Thursday, July 30, 2009

He's Home!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what an amazing day! I know I haven't been blogging much, but I've been preparing for Justin's homecoming...and now HE'S HOME!!! I am so happy, I can hardly stand it. I'll take you through the day with pictures :)


Alana and me at the pier waiting for Justin

It was sooooo hot but luckily Angie brought an umbrella!

Our first glimpse of the ship rounding the corner!

Angie and Jalen

Me and Alana (she's looking up at the ship)
Finally it's here!

Angie and me...self-portrait, thanks Angie!

Boredom kicks in...so Alana colors.

And Jalen plays with his magnets...

Now they both play with dinosaurs...

It's like Where's Waldo?
Can you find Justin???

Alana did!

The loves of my life, loving on each other!

Alana and Daddy

So happy to be together again!!!

And already playing dolls...

It turned out to be such a great day...The weather turned out to be beautiful, not a cloud in the sky...thanks for all those prayers!!! And Alana hung in there, even if it was 100 degrees. Most of you might not know, but it takes them over an hour to secure the brow once they get in and then there are 6,000 people to get off one at a time! So it's a LOT of waiting! We are so thankful that Justin is home and we survived yet another deployment! And now we are home in our air-conditioning! Oh and yeah...Justin dropped 30 lbs while he was gone!!! He didn't even know it! I can't even believe it, he's straight skinny now :) Guess he was trying to keep up with me...we tied! Haha.

I'm gonna get back to enjoying my family...
Peace, Love and sunburns that are worth it!

6 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

Happy! Happy! Happy! I love you!!!!!!!!!

angie said...

YAY love homecoming days!!!!!!!

Jenna Lea said...

Awh, I love the pictures.
Wow... 30lbs.
Ya'll are weight losing machines.

What a lovely day. :)

Chloe Ann Dill said...

Welcome home, Grandson!! Joy to all. Congrats on all the ###'s lost! Those pix are all one needs to see to know how HAPPY everyone is. Thanks for posting them, Allison.
Love, love, love to all,
Grm.D xoxoxo

Melanie said...

That is so awesome! Welcome home Justin!! :) Wonderful pics as usual. :)

Anonymous said...

love you all. Glad to see you all.grandma joann