Monday, November 5, 2007

Excitement!

I have some exciting news! Just As I Am Clothing will soon be releasing an entire line of shirts specifically for GIRLS (yay!) and some new styles for the GUYS too! The new shirts will be by American Apparel, which I am told is used by RK for their softer, more vintage feel. Also coming...girl's hoodies...and unisex track jackets! I'll let you know when the new arrivals are up! Woohoo! And a special thanks to the TWO Just As I Am shirt wearers who were at the RK concert in Atlanta last night! Jon said one even got pulled on stage. Nice! Love you all!

8 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

Whoohoo! I can't wait!
I'll make sure i put everything i want on my christmas list! :D

sjaarnaeh said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!
Sorry I HAvent Ordered My Shirt Yet, Ive Been Rather Busy....Now i Think i Might Wait FOr Those New Ones Though :D

Allison said...

I say wait, the new ones will be super cute :) I'm designing them myself!

Jenna Lea said...

ooo that makes it even more exciting!! :D

anne said...

Can't wait to see the new designs!!!
Happy Birthday to you!!!Hope you have a grrreat day :0

Melanie said...

I'm excited to see them. I like the Just As I Am concept. I was baptized in the American river to that song. LOL ;) So, anyway, it has meaning to me. I'm thinking I can get one in a week or two after I get paid. :)

--Melanie

Ryne said...

that guy on stage with youre shirt was me!
during sleigh ride.
it was the best night of my life.
and i think that shirt had something to do with it.
hahahhaa.
the logo is sickkkk.

Allison said...

Thanks Ryne :)