Saturday, May 12, 2007

Rockstars and Lots of Cars


I thought when I went back to Nashville for a visit I would miss is incredibly and want to stay there. While I do miss my mom and brother, I realized that I do not miss the traffic. There are a gah-zillion people in Nashville and I think that 90% of them travel on Nolensville Rd. or Old Hickory Blvd. everyday. I forgot what it's like to have to plan an hour for a trip to go somewhere 5 miles away. Needless to say, I realized how much I appreciate SOME things about living in Virginia. I was only home for a day and my super sweet brother came rolling into town on his tour. It was a lot of fun getting to hang out, even if we are dorks who sat in the living room floor playing yahtzee and watching American Idol. It's the little things in life that make me smile. And if you are wondering who won, well...we tied. It was cool to see Relient K play. I hadn't seen them play since Jon's very first show with them. Now I am trying to stay busy and try not to let these last days until Justin gets home drive me completely insane. It's like the last 2 weeks are going to seem as long as the last 7 months have. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with amazing people who have helped me through this time. So you know who you are, and thank you.

No comments: