Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mommy's Day!


People often ask me what I "do" for a living, and my response is sometimes a quick "nothing". But that is far from the truth. I am so blessed to be a full-time mommy. It's a job and a half, no time off, especially when Justin is out to sea. The pay really sucks, but the benefits are far more than you'd receive with any other job. It's easy to doubt your abilities as a mom, but I had a really good teacher :) I have the best Mom in the world! To all you moms out there, pat yourself on the back and enjoy today! I'm going to do my best to have a 'take it easy' kind of day...while my husband is on a tour of Portugal :) I love you, Momma...and I love Alana!

1 comment:

Denise Schneck said...

Happy Mother's day to the best mother I know! I love you!
Mom