Thursday, June 14, 2007

A moment...at last!


It's been a while since I've posted...I'm not sure anyone reads this anyway, so I wasn't worried about it. But I missed rambling to my pretend audience :) Justin made it home, and I couldn't be happier about that. We went to FL during his leave, and I we haven't stopped since...Justin had to go back to work--yesterday was his first official day back. He had to leave at 4:30 a.m. to go in and didn't get home until 7 p.m. last night (and he was excited that he got home that "early"). I forgot how much I hate his schedule sometimes. But then again, he will get home tomorrow morning and have 3 days off. All is well in our world. Alana is so happy to have her daddy home. And so am I! I posted pictures of our vacation on my myspace page. We went to every theme park in Orlando I think :) And I am over them for a while. Sorry this is a boring post, but I never claimed to be entertaining! Maybe the next post will be a little more put together...Until then, I've missed you all!

5 comments:

John Schneck said...

just wanted to be sure you got at least ONE comment. I love you...

anne said...

Hi Allison,just wanted you to know I read your blogs.I am a Relient K fan and met Jon after one of their shows.In fact my brothers flew all the way from Ireland just to see the show(you might remember Jon wrote about it in his blog)Anyway i wanted you to know you too have fans!!!

Jenna Lea said...

Me too what Anne said except I've never met your brother and I don't have family and Ireland. :) I wish I could meet you! you seem amazingly spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Me Too What Anne Said Since She's My Mom :D

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that in the picture your husband is wearing a Relient K shirt! YAY for RK!!