Saturday, July 7, 2007

Zoo-rific


So it's Saturday. Not that the "weekends" mean much to me, other than more traffic! I am still recovering from my sleepwalking day yesterday filled with navy housing and such...But I somehow managed for my last two, exhausted braincells to come up with the idea to take Alana to the Virginia Zoo today. I also decided to take advantage of the underway and kidnap my dear Natalia...Ok, so it didn't take much twisting of the arms. It was a fun day in the sun, and Alana loved playing with Lucas. He's another one of those heartbreakers-to-be. I miss my husband. We swore we saw their ship in the bay, but I'm not sure if it was them or not. Maybe we were just hallucinating from the heat. Or maybe it was all the methane we breathed in being around the stinky elephant exhibit. I got my hair cut today. Nothing too fantastic or different, otherwise I would post a picture. Because after all, I do look gorgeous right now! Come to think of it, I need to turn in early tonight and catch up on my beauty sleep! Ciao for now!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I love the zoo!! I'm praying for you and your family!
You're amazing. :D

Melanie said...

I love going to the zoo, but that is one thing I really think is more fun with kids... tiring perhaps, but fun. :)