Friday, August 24, 2007

I moved...and Jeff, I have a blog.





Ok, so I apologize for the mega picture post...but I wanted to share my new home with all of my faithful friends and blog readers. And I wanted proof that I really have been too busy to blog lately. All is well, and I am loving our new pad. I miss my friends that lived so close in Newport News, but I love being so close to Justin's ship. My dad was a trooper, and he helped me put together and build and fix more things than I'm sure he cares to relive...then again, he loves that stuff. I can't quite put my finger on it, but this place has a much better vibe than the last. My mom insists it's the hardwood floors...she says that they have that effect. I'm not so sure about that, but I know that this new home we have makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's a good thing too, since I spend much time here! I'm still unpacking, as it seems to be a never-ending process. But I promise to be a better blogger from here on out! I'm writing this as if anyone still reads :)

6 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I read it!! :D Your house looks lovely. My dad loves to work on house stuff too. I'm suffering from short term memory loss right now... so i can't remember what the blog said. It was great!

sjaarnaeh said...

Your New House Looks Great! Im Glad To Hear That Your Settling In Well And Just So You Know, Ive Checked Your Blog Almost Every Day For Updates! You Are Loved :] Oh, And Hardwood Floors Really Do Work Magic!

Melanie said...

Your place is really cute. :)

Unpacking is neverending.. but then I keep so much junk I shouldn't. I'm trying to do better.

I had to laugh about apologizing for the pics. You should see my blog. LOL I post a zillion pics, and write books.

And Yea for handyman dads!!!

anne said...

Alison, you're back.We were wondering where you had gotten to.Kidding,I know moving takes forever and unpacking for ever and ever.After our vacation our suitcase stayed unpacked for about a week on our bedroom floor.....
Love the new place and love to see lots and lots of pics,(one of the reasons i love Melanies blog)Glad you are happy,close to Justin and enjoying your new home =)

Unknown said...

I rarely read bulletins or other peoples myspace blogs. Don't take it personally. I'm into this one though. Your house looks pimp. Congradulations or your new pad.

jon schneck said...

cool table.