Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Springfield, Here I Come!



With all the Simpsonizing going on, I decided to put my own face to the test. There aren't as many "abnormalities" as I have so you have to use your imagination :) We have two more days until we pick up keys for our new place. I am so tired, but I have finished most of what I can until Friday comes! My mom will be here tomorrow, so I am super excited about that...Mommy needs a break and Grammy is always willing to step right in. I'll keep updating as the week progresses!

4 comments:

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa,
The Simpsons Are Taking Over The World! :D
Its Good That Your Mom Is Coming, Moms Are So Helpful :D
I Hope Your Move Go Well! Soon It Will All Be Over! :D
Well, Im Gonna Finish Like Jenna Would And Let You Know That Im Praying For You And Your Family :D
Sarah

Jenna Lea said...

That is so exciting!! I love how your family is willing to help with anything. Mine is like that too :) I'm praying for you and your family! You're amazing!

Melanie said...

I never can seem to get the Simpson thing to work for me. I love yours.

Praise God for moms that come to help out!! :)

I hope you are able to get a good bit of rest once you are settled in. Take care of yourself.

--Melanie

Unknown said...

You have a blog? You got to let a brotha know about these things.