Sunday, September 2, 2007

My White Rapper


For those of you who wanted to know where you could hear Justin's music...He has a few songs on his myspace music page. http://www.myspace.com/theconspiracyof

Let me warn you, the first one might scare you a bit (it's not Justin screaming) haha...He hopes to get to record his new stuff, which I can honestly say is AMAZING. He writes all of his songs and is working on adding that rock feel to it...Think Linkin Park but with christian lyrics. These songs on his site are all from 2005 and before, mostly from before we even met...and with the exception of Breathe were recorded at his friend Quinn's house on his computer.

Let me know what you think...and when he gets his new stuff recorded, I will share it with you as well!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

WOW! He's good! Your family is so talented. So... do you sing?

Allison said...

In the car...and at night, lullabies to Alana :)

Jenna Lea said...

I love singing in the car! Can't say that it's good, but as my mom says,"Jesus likes my singing." :)

Melanie said...

I'm a terrible long distance driver. Singing loud in the car keeps me awake. LOL

Going to check out the myspace now. I'm rather addicted to myspace anyway. :) I like Linkin Park - at least the few songs I know.