Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Feet Herself!


Today was the first day of Alana's ballet/tap class. It was a success! She has already taken 2 pre-dance classes that were strictly ballet...and to be quite honest, I wasn't sure how the whole tap thing was going to play out. She did amazingly well! She is 100% girl, that's all I have to say! She can run with the boys all day, but when it comes down to it she is a girly girl. Thanks to Natalia for the cute dance bag we found hanging on our front door this morning...Awwww! What more can I say?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That is soooo adorable. :) And she looks pretty happy with that new bag.

Jenna Lea said...

She's too cute. and so is her bag :D I'm glad she enjoys her 100% girl activities. I use to take dance but... that's another story :)

sjaarnaeh said...

She Is So Cute! Like Jenna Said, I Glad That She Had Fun. I Took Ballet When I Was Alana's Age But It Ended Rather Badly :)