Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just As I Am


Some of you may already be well aware of the Portas family's latest venture...Just As I Am Clothing company! My most creative and talented husband, Justin, has always wanted to make this happen--and it finally has! Even though this is still in it's early stages, and even though I'm sure there will be kinks to be worked out, the dream has come true. Please visit the website at www.justasiamclothing.com and take a look around! Spread the word to as many people as you can, via your blog or myspace, or even word of mouth! Oh, and help put food on my family's table and buy a shirt!

5 comments:

sjaarnaeh said...

That Is So Cool!
Im Gonna Go Check It Out Right Now!
:D

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa,
I Love Everyones Poses...Alana Looks So Cute! The Moment I Have Money To Spare I Will Definitely Buy A Shirt :)

Jenna Lea said...

i'm going to look there right now and get something :D

Melanie said...

Very cool. :)

Ditto what sjaarnaeh said.

lexidoodleellis said...

i love them all :]

itll be difficult choosing one

i cant wait till i get one

alexis