Monday, November 5, 2007

Could it Be?

Could the pacifier thing be a mere memory already? Alana went to bed last night without a fuss...I got a good night's sleep, just an early wake up thanks to the good ol' daylight savings. Why do kids not understand the concept of time change? :) I need a good nap right now, but Alana refuses to sleep and in order to keep Lucas asleep, I have to give in and let Alana stay awake. I guess it's better than nothing...Going to buy stuff for NON-vegan cupcakes tonight, lol. Alana is making me cupcakes for my birthday. Sweet, huh? I'm sure the kids will be behaving really lovely when they are stuffed full of cupcakes, not to mention the remnants of Alana's Halloween candy. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

haha! thanks great!
i love cupcakes. i made you a happy birthday poster but i don't think i'll mail it in time to get it to you on your birthday. :D
happpy early birthday!

Melanie said...

Sweet. :) (O.K. pun was not really intended there, but it kinda sounds like it.) LOL

Happy Birthday! I hope it turns out to be very special for you.

--Melanie