Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos...to me!




My birthday is coming to a close...It has been nice, but to be honest it hasn't felt like my birthday AT ALL! Natalia brought me a balloon and some cute things...I posted a picture of the Twizzlers from Lucas (the close-up you can read the box)...Alana helped make cupcakes for me...I got phone calls from all of those people I care about the most...except my hubby! I even made sure he had minutes on his "ship to shore" calling card, and guess what? The phones are down on board. Go figure! I miss him immensely, but again it's all part of this life I have become accustomed to. Oh and Natalia and I pigged out on chinese food tonight for dinner...My body is hating me right now, but tomorrow is another day :) Thank you all for the birthday wishes! They mean more to me than you will ever know! Ugh, I'm old!

5 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

psh! Old? Yeah right!
I hope your birthday was WONDERFUL!
I have a poster for you sitting in a really big thing in my livingroom. I hope I can send it soon :D
Feliz Cumpleanos chica! :D

Melanie said...

Old? Not hardly. LOL

The pic of Alana is adorable. Looks like she loved the cupcakes. I think that's half the fun when you are a mom.

Sorry about the phone call not working out.

I love Chinese food, but rarely get to have it since no one else around here seems to share my affinity for it. And I love the message on the Twizzlers. LOL I really like Twizzlers, but I know it if I eat too many.

I hope it was mostly a good day, even if you miss your dear husband.
I hope the phones are back up and running asap.

-Melanie

Denise Schneck said...

It didn't seem like your birthday to me, either...wish I was there. Miss you already and love you lots!
Mom

sjaarnaeh said...

You Are Most Definitely Not Old! HaHa, You And Jon Both Seem To Have A Thing About Getting Old :] Well, You Still Have Plenty Of Years Before That Happens! I Love The Pic Of Alana, She Is So Cute. I Hope You had A Great Birthday!

Melanie said...

I thought of you today. I was in church, and they had the veteran's stand, and then their wives. Then they were prayed over, so while they were praying I added a prayer for you and yours. Anyway, just wanted you to know you were thought of.

--Melanie