Sunday, November 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home






We made it home from South Carolina, safe and sound...but to a beeping smoke detector. Of course, we didn't have any extra 9V batteries lying around, so Justin had to go get one...and then he got a call that our new guy's shirts were ready, along with the girl's hoodie...so he went to VA Beach to go pick them up. He might get home some time tonight :) SC was fun! It was so nice to see all of my family...The pictures are from today, we had a nice family breakfast at none other than Cracker Barrel (or as Alana calls it "Crack Up Barrel")...I didn't get pictures of everyone, but you get the idea. We had such a relaxing weekend...and Justin made a new buddy (Ayden)...He wanted to bring him home with us, but his momma wasn't having it (and neither was I for that matter...) haha. I'm home for a few days and then it's off to my next destination--Florida! Alana and I are going to rack up some more frequent flier miles to go visit Papa and Grandma Nancy for the holidays, while Justin is out to sea for hopefully his last time this year. I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving and got to spend some good ol' quality time with those you love most.

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

That looks like it was sooo much fun! I love Crack up Barrel, heehee.
I'm glad you had a fun relaxing time. My Thanksgiving was more of a work out with my 7 yr. old cousin. :D

Melanie said...

I love Alana's name for it. Too cute. :) The pics are great. It just looks like you had a good time. It's been cold here the last couple of days. Florida doesn't sound too bad. Despite my complaint, it's been warmer than normal for a UT Nov.

I'm off to CA. Guess I'll see ya here when we both get back. :)