Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sizes...

I am getting a lot of feedback on the new shirts, which I am completely thankful for....keep it coming! It seems there is a bit (ok, a LOT) of confusion concerning the sizing. I have had a sizing chart on the bottom of the girl's page, which I now moved to the top...It lists the sizes, copied straight from American Apparel. And they are printed on the Girly Fine/Classic Girl tees. I am putting in another order for shirts, so if anyone is thinking about ordering soon do it now! I will be going out of town this coming weekend and then the first week of December...so get your orders in :)

6 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

i better make sure i check the size chart before i order.
whoo i need to raise some money so i can get a shirt :D

Melanie said...

Yea, I found the sizing chart once you mentioned the style. I guess I should have picked up on that before I asked. LOL How long do you think it takes before they go out. Just curious if it will arrive before my CA trip. :) It's not urgent or anything, just thought it might be good promo.

BTW, have a great holiday!!! My husband, daughter and I will likely be having Thanksgiving dinner at my church since it is just the three of us here. Then I will get to see some of my family in N. CA next week along with a certain member of your family. ;)

God's blessings, Melanie

Allison said...

I don't know when your CA trip is Melanie :) But I ordered the shirts and as soon as they get here, I'll have it printed and shipped...I also just added a picture to the site of me IN the shirt, so you can see how the shirts fit. (Another request I've had)

Melanie said...

O.K. The trip is a week from tomorrow, so I won't expect it by then.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)

Allison said...

I'm sorry, Melanie!!! :)

Melanie said...

Don't be. It's fine. I just wanted to know. LOL