Friday, November 16, 2007

The time has come...


The wait is over...thank you for your patience. The girl's shirts are now up on the site finally (www.justasiamclothing.com)! I hope that everyone will take a look and give me some feedback. They were not modeled this time, and I personally apologize HAHA...but it's TOO cold outside and Justin is working...so I would never have been able to post them! The girl's hoodie, track jacket, and toddler shirts will be coming soon...I have to keep you coming back for something :) I hear jingle bells, and I know the perfect gift! And remember, all shirts are now printed on American Apparel (thank you, Jon)! Until next post...

12 comments:

sjaarnaeh said...

I Love The New Shirts! my Favorite Is The Sparrow One And Beautifully Broken :D Great Job!

Melanie said...

I just tried to go to the site and it was down. :( But I'll try again in a minute. I'm looking forward to seeing them. If I order I doubt I'd have it in time for my CA trip, though. LOL And American Apparel is good. :)

Jenna Lea said...

AHHHH!!! I'M GONNA GO LOOK AT THEM RIGHT NOW!!!! I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!! 8D

Jenna Lea said...

i looked and they're ALL beautiful!
i LOVE them!!!! :D :D
so, you designed them??

Allison said...

Yes, I designed them, drew them, what have you...can you tell who did/did not get the artistic ability in the Schneck family? :) (Refer to Jon's Superman for clarity) haha.

Jenna Lea said...

psh!
as far as i can tell, you're an amazing artist.
i'm taking art this year and i can barely draw stick figures :D
i'm in trouble.

Melanie said...

O.K. I was doing something wrong in the address, so now I see the new line. I love them. I am going to order the "Loves Me Not" tee. How do the sizes run? Are they junior sizes or Misses? Not sure what size to order. I'll keep looking... maybe I'll figure it out. LOL

--Melanie

Allison said...

Thanks for all the love. It's so comfy in here :)

Allison said...

and p.s. for anyone who is interested...i put up the new toddler shirts :)

Jenna Lea said...

Oh my goodness!!!
Alana is sooo cute!!!
I ♥ her silly face. 8D

Anonymous said...

wow! those are really neat! but i'm also confused about what size to get. does american apparel have a sizing chart?

Allison said...

American Apparel has a sizing chart, but I also have one on the girl's page at the bottom...click on "sizing chart"