Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R.I.P...again.

This is a really random post, but I feel the need to get this out somewhere. As most of you know, I am sadly addicted to celebrity gossip/pop culture, what have you...but I'm starting to feel the need to cut ties. I am tired of looking at my favorite sites and seeing the letters "R.I.P." posted everywhere. Ah, Heath Ledger...such an amazing young actor...with a precious little girl. And to think she will grow up without him pains me. No one knows the cause of his death, although one can assume many things. I refuse to judge. All I can say is my heart sank when I read the news of yet another death...Um, wow.

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I saw that on yahoo and i was so sad! I loved him in the Patriot!!

and this is really random, but maybe it will cheer up the R.I.P. news. I got a haircut. :D

Melanie said...

I know what you mean. I think maybe because I'm a parent I just kept thinking about his parents, too. Age-wise, he's right between my oldest and my middle child. And I agree about feeling so sad for his little girl. I did see a short clip of her and she is adorable.