Saturday, February 2, 2008

Vote for Justin!

Just a quick hello to everyone. I am still among the living...I'm actually visiting in Nashville and have been a bit preoccupied, at least enough to keep me from writing blog entries :) Justin is back home in Norfolk, working (of course)...but he was chosen to be one of the featured artists on www.artistpr.com! You can go to the website and vote for his song. It's one of his OLD songs, but it was the one they picked! For those of you who don't know, it's "The Conspiracy Of" and it's on the left if you scroll down...You'll see his picture. Please vote for his song, and tell everyone you know to vote as well! It will only be up for 5 days, so be prompt :) Things here are amazing and wonderful...I will be in better touch when I get home next week! Thanks ahead of time for your votes...I know Justin will appreciate them!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I VOTED! :D
and told others to.

Melanie said...

O.K. I'm on the page now. Cool site, btw.

Allison said...

Vote again anyone who has voted! I think the voting reset or something...Thanks in advance :)

Melanie said...

oh, o.k. I didn't think I could vote again until Sunday. I'll go check.