Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Say A Little Prayer

I regrettably have to post a serious blog...one having nothing to do with tv shows or the like. Our good friends Chris and Felicia Bradford need your prayers! They are due to have a baby on May 26th. I got a call yesterday from Chris saying that when they went for their scheduled ultrasound, the doctor immediately admitted Felicia into the hospital. After a lot of not knowing what was going on, they finally explained to them that the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck twice. For now, it's not "tight", but they expect to deliver the baby by Friday. They are administering a medication to help develop the baby's lungs...you have to realize the due date is still over 2 months away! Please keep their family in your prayers. These are some of our closest friends here in Virginia...As soon as Justin gets home from work today, we are going to go visit them. I will update when possible! Thanks in advance for the prayers sent up. I know they appreciate it, as do I.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh my! I will definitely pray for them. Will they have to do a c-section then? That has to be the scariest of times!! :(

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

right now at my school we're doing march of dimes. that's kinda ironic.
i will def. be praying for them!
my friends and i are planning to make some pictures for them.
can i send them to you and trust you will give them to them? hahahaha :)
jenna is praying...