Thursday, March 20, 2008

Say What?!?!?!?

The first thing wrong with American Idol this week...they performed Beatles songs again. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan but this was overkill. Secondly, Carly Smithson was in the bottom 3 this week. What in the world? Just last week Simon compared her to Kelly Clarkson...I shouldn't complain, because I don't actually phone in votes. I always say that if I don't vote, I can't whine about people not making it through. Which brings me to the last (but certainly not least) issue that I have with American Idol...or America for that matter. Kristy Lee Cook! She's there because why? I'm going to reach here and say it's because she's the only "country" singer...or maybe that she is cute (but really, not so much in my eyes). I will say this--if they had a line you could call in to cast votes for people to get kicked off, I would spend hours dialing and redialing...whatever it took. I feel like this is Sanjaya all over again. Come on, people! COME ON! That's really all I have to say about that for now. On a much brighter note, my mom is coming to visit tomorrow. There's something to sing about!

Oh, and I'm SO voting next week.

3 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I agree with everything you just said. When i heard about AI last night i was like WHAT?!?!?!

and that's exciting your mom is coming!
tell her i say HI! :) haha


oh yeah, stupid ulta is weird so i'm getting my hairs cut tomorrow.
i'm nervous.

jenna :)

Melanie said...

O.K. I definitely have to play catch up on AI this weekend. LOL

Have a great visit with your mom. :)

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa, I Feel Like I Could Have Written This Blog...Minus The Part About Your Mom Coming To Visit :)