Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pop Fiction


So I know what ya'll are thinking...All this chick blogs about is television shows. Well, this is my life :) Just kidding, I DO have a life in the realms of reality, but I find tv watching as my favorite guilty pleasure. Alana took a 3 hour nap today, so I decided to do a little catching up on my DVR recordings. I think I set a record and did not watch a single show on tv for 3 days. I watched a couple of shows, (It's amazing how time efficient watching them on a DVR is)...and then I stumbled upon my Pop Fiction recordings. I have previously admitted my secret obsession with reading pop culture or celeblogs. I READ them, but I believe about 2% of what I read. So I think that this show is absolutely hilarous. For those of you who aren't aware, Ashton made a show that is basically "punking" the paparazzi. He and the other producers get together with a celebrity and decide what they are going to get the paparazzi to believe they are snapping pictures of...By the time their fake setup is over with, there are already pictures on every tabloid website with their very own, very made up story to go with them. It's so easy...Hook, Line, and sinker. I love this show. I probably won't even watch it much, but just knowing it exists makes me smile. And while we are on the topic of tv, any thoughts on what's going to happen on American Idol this week? Please America, for the love of Allison...Vote off Kristy Lee Cook. I don't know how much more I can take. She should have been gone two weeks ago, and Asiah Epperson should still be there...Just my humble opinion. Chikezie redeemed himself in the Portas household last week. He made me want to get up and dance...well, almost. My favorite is Carly Smithson. Justin likes Carly Simon, I mean, Brooke White. He also likes David Archuleta, but I am over that after last week...Dinner is home, I mean, Justin is home...So good tv watching to you all!!!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I'm watching AI tonight!
and you know i love mr. castro.
i wore my shirt today.
i also want the ms.cook off!
you know that too. haha
and i saw that show on the news at my aunt's house.
i have a new blog post if you wanna read it.
actually, i have 2. :)
hopefully we'll say adios to kristy lee cook! :)

Melanie said...

I'm still playing catch-up on American Idol. It is dvr'd each time, but I just finished the top 20 performances. LOL I liked Asiah. I was surprised that she was voted off. In the top 24 Chikezie didn't wow me, but in the top 20 (top 10 guys show) he was incredibly good. I have to like David, though. He's a local. LOL
I have to get caught up this week!
Oh, and using the dvr is the only way to watch American Idol. It takes half the time. ;)

The punking the paparazzi show sounds pretty funny. I've only watched punked one time, and I have to admit it was pretty funny. That particular show sounds hysterical.