Monday, April 7, 2008

All Grown Up

I think maybe we've found the right school to send Alana to!  I don't want to jump the gun, but all signs have led me back to this particular one.  We are going to go check it out tomorrow and see the facilities, etc...but the people seem very nice.  As much as I don't want to send Alana off to school, the day will come soon enough that she has to go to school or I'll be arrested :)  This has been a struggle for me, because preschools are not cheap!  This is the one corner I'm not willing to cut, though...I won't settle for an "alright" place to send her just to save a few bucks.  Instead, I'll be getting rid of my DVR (sniff, sniff) and shopping at the commissary more...Things that really aren't that big of a deal.  I know that we can make it happen...Justin and I are trusting that God will lead us to the right decision.   I'll let you know how it goes!  

And p.s...Like I'm gonna have TIME to watch any tv when nursing school starts!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yea, you would probably be like me, saving it to DVR and then having it sit there for a year unwatched. (This drives my husband to distraction, I think.) LOL

I'm glad you found a good school for Alana. That has to be a relief.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

haha.
don't know anything about that school, but if it sounds good it's probably good.
I bet she'll have tons of fun.
I'll be praying for you when YOU go to school :)