Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Back to Norfolk...




She's a TN girl, what can I say?
And here we have my mom's neighbors "pet"
(not pictured, the bow and arrow)
I'm so happy I'm on my way to the water park!
Woohoo!
Pouty butt Portas (post-water park, pre-nap!)
"Grammy, can we plant flowers in your yard?"
Cousinly Love

I tried to post while I was at my mom's, and I was not very successful!  Now we are home and I've uploaded some of my many photos...I thought I would share a few of my favorites.  We had an amazing time, as always.  Alana has shed many tears since boarding the plane yesterday.  She loves her Grammy more than anything!  (And the feeling is very much reciprocated I am told!)  We also got to hang with Uncle Jonny and Aunt Lindsay and Alana's favorite (and only) cousin.  My mom's new house is "rad" and I am already trying to figure out when we can go back!   Today it's back to the swing of things with school.   I start my "Math for Health Professionals" class tonight.  More deets to come on that, when I have them!  I hope everyone's Memorial Day weekend was as memorable as mine!




2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awwww. i love those pictures!
I'm glad you have fun. :)
i'll be prayin' for you about starting another phase of schoolness.

Melanie said...

The photos are priceless!! So glad you had a wonderful time. :) Oh, for my Memorial Day I was able to borrow my daughter's car (since I crashed mine earlier in the month) and wait for a coveted by the stage spot for Death Cab for Cutie. It was wet, but memorable. LOL Yours was probably better. :) LOL