Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Muddah's Day!



                                                        (this is my adapter)
To all you moms out there, Happy Mother's Day!  To all of you that aren't moms, find someone who is a mom and hug them.  We deserve it, trust me :)  This has been a busy week, and there have been tons of things I wanted to blog about, but I haven't had the time or "endergy" (as Alana calls it) to do it!  First of all, yesterday Alana kept telling me she had a surprise for me, and mumbling on about not being able to look...which is a daily thing, so I honestly didn't think much about it.  I just kept telling her "oh, ok...I won't look"...but then she told me she couldn't give it to me yet, because it wasn't "Happy Muddah's Day yet".  Then she proceeded to tell me not to look in the white box by the treadmill.  We seriously have to work on this girl's secret keeping abilities :)  It makes me smile just thinking about it, though.  So a little while later, Justin came downstairs and she rushed over to whisper in his ear and ask if she could go ahead and give me my surprise.  He said ok, and she "endergetically" went and got my surprise...She made me the sweetest card.  When I asked her about the snowman on it, she said it was a girl and her name was Rapunzel (note the long hair)...and I asked about the juggling snowballs and never got a completely definite answer...but it was SO cute.  And Justin, you are so great for helping her make it.  Alana is smart, but I know she didn't know it was Happy Muddah's Day on her own haha.  (By the way, Justin did the writing on the front of the car and Alana did the entire inside...it might be hard to differentiate--bahahahahaha).  

Ok, so there's more big news in the works.  I know most of you who speak to me on a regular basis already know...and those of you who don't, you will know soon enough.  I'm afraid to jinx anything.  Just be prepared for a blog about good, good things.  Things I have been wishing for and needing and blogging a lot about, hint hint.

Alana got her very first haircut Friday...In an attempt to upload and edit the video of this uber cute experience...my adapter decided to come apart at the seams.  So...you will wait on that one.  It will assuredly be worth the wait!  She also got a manicure...and let me tell you!  Those neon green nails are something you DON'T want to miss out on!  

Off to shower and (what's that?) go to Angie's for dinner???  Wowza, I guess it pays when people read your blog that you don't know read your blog...and you say nice things about them...and they invite you back.  MMmmmm.  

Peace, love and muddahs. xo
(I'm doing it.  So sue me)

5 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

haha.
that blog was wonderful!
what was in the white box?

Allison said...

p.s. oh faithful blog readers...the white box was where she hid her card...because it holds the exercise equipment she knows i never use :) :) :)

Denise Schneck said...

Happy Mother's Day! I still have the cards you gave me for Mother's Day...all of them!!!
I love you!
Mom

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa, Alana Is So Cute! She Really Does Need To Work On Keeping Secrets Though :)

Melanie said...

For the time being, it's probably a good thing that she is not so great at keeping secrets. Or maybe she also just trusts you not to peek? :) So sweet. I still have a few of those cards from my kids hanging around this place.

I'm looking forward to the video and seeing the neon green nails. :)