Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I bring you...Macie Faith Bradford!




Ok, so really I had nothing to do with bringing her into the world.  I am simply bringing you pictures of the little miracle.  Macie Faith was born at 5:20 last night, weighing 5 lbs, 11 oz and all of 18.1 inches long.  I got to go see them last night and hold her.  Alana was actually a little smaller than that (like 5 oz) when she was born, but it's hard for me to remember.  The delivery went smoothly...She didn't end up having to have a c-section, and her labor lasted for literally like 15 minutes.  I told Felicia how lucky she is!  But then I took into consideration all that she's been through in the past 2 months, and I decided SHE's the one that's hardcore :)  Thank you a million times to all the people who have prayed for the Bradfords these past weeks.  

On a sad note, I spent the day with Natalia and Lucas...THAT was not sad, but the fact that it was because they are moving back to FL this weekend IS sad.  I am thankful that I have such an amazing friend...The Navy does bring SOME good into people's lives :)  I have enjoyed each and every minute of knowing Natalia, and I know that yesterday won't be our last adventure together.  I love you, girl.  Thank you for being a friend :)

And then...last but certainly not least...my lovely friend, Angie made us enchiladas for dinner.  They were OUT of this world!  Yum!  She could honestly open up a restaurant!  So thanks, Angie!

Time to go learn my molecular formulas for my quiz tonight!  My final is 2 weeks from today!  Woohoo!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

SO Exciting!!!!
She's so cute too!

sjaarnaeh said...

She So Adorable And Tiny! My Youth Pastors Wife Had A Baby A Few Months Ago And She Was A Little Over 6 Pounds And I Thought That Was Small! :) Have Fun Studying! lol

Melanie said...

She is totally adorable. :) So cool!! Congrats to mom and dad. :)

Sounds like a good day, albeit a bit bittersweet at times. :)

Praise God for good friends!

--Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey girl soooo glad you like the dinner :) You guys are always welcome to come eat with us ANYTIME!