Monday, May 5, 2008

New week, new backpack...


This picture is to show you how much of my chemistry book we have covered already...The top half is what we've already finished...In TWO weeks!!!  Today I will take my second exam.  I am so not looking forward to it and should totally be studying, rather than posting a blog about it :)  Friday's quiz was not so grand, but even so, my average for the class so far (including poopy grade) is a 99.4!  So there's not too much room for improvement.  The bad news is there is a lot of room for it to go down haha.  And today we are also starting the organic chemistry section of our book, which I'm told is the worst.  Lots to look forward to, huh?  Just kidding.  I also bought a backpack...I had to break down and do it, because not only do I have to carry the heavy book--I have to do it up and down 3 flights of stairs.  Some genius thought it would be funny to make a rule that the students at our school are not allowed to take the elevators.  I think it's one step away from abuse, don't you?  Again, just kidding.  I still haven't figured out what that's all about, though.  My weekend was good...not too eventful, but sometimes that's good in itself.  I am hoping that I will have happy baby news (with regards to the Bradfords) later on today!  It's about time they have that little girl already!  Off to the world of alkanes and alkenes.  Alkynes.  Whatever.

1 comment:

Jenna Lea said...

I'm be praying for your exam :)
WOW!
you've covered in 2 weeks what we cover in 1/2 a year.

I'm excited to hear about Bradford news too :)