Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Priceless!


    480 Hot Tamales...$5.28


     600 Index Cards...$4.79                      


    Making a 97 in my Chemistry Class...
                       PRICELESS!!!


I have now officially completed my first pre-nursing class!  And not only did I FINISH it, but I did well!  I got a 97 on my final exam tonight, as well as a 97 for my final average!  One down, a bunch more to go!  But at least now I know I'm on the right track and I can do anything I put my mind to...Thank you for all the prayers and encouragement...I'm actually home in time to watch the American Idol finale tonight (go Cookie)...and I will be up bright and early, or as I like to refer to it at the butt crack of dawn, to go to Nashville to visit my momma.  I'm SO excited I can hardly contain myself...about all of it!!!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!
you get a picture :)

Anonymous said...

your the cleverest woman I've ever known thats why i married you and have you all to my own.. i love you and i'm proud of you/ you are a awesome A student... you rock .
you can get icecream if you want xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Denise Schneck said...

You make me very proud! Absolutely brilliant!!!

Melanie said...

Congratulations and well done!!!! :)