Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zoo days are here!









I woke up yesterday to the sun shining, no blinding me, through my window...My first thought was what can we do OUTside today?  The second thought to cross my mind was the zoo.  And of course, the next logical step was to text Angie at 8 a.m. to see if she wanted to join in the fun!  And she did!  It was a fun day...We went to the zoo and then to the mall...It just doesn't get much better than that, does it?  I was on a hunt for some shorts or some sort of summer wear, but came home with stuff for Justin and Alana instead :)  Funny how that works!  Alana said her favorite parts of the day were feeding the goat, seeing the piglets and the porcupine!  I thought I'd share some of our highlights with you as I venture off to start my busy week!


2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

That looks like so much fun! :D
I want to go to the zoo now.
(:
Have a wonderful week!
hahaha
as wonderful as you can ;)

Melanie said...

I've always loved the zoo. I haven't been in a while, but now that the weather is finally a little nicer, I'd like to venture out to the zoo with my camera.

I think the zoo is the one thing I miss about smaller children. Somehow zoos are so much more fun (and probably more tiring) with children around. There are a lot of little places like that -- more fun with kids around. Fully enjoy it while it lasts. :)

I love the pics as they are absolutely adorable. I especially like the one of the kids sleeping in the car seats. All children are angels when they sleep. :)