Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Barnes & Noble, baby!


Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything new.  It has been a busy week!  Anyways, in all of my running around today I found this at Barnes & Noble.  For those of you who weren't aware, Jon is on the cover of Premier Guitar magazine this month!  It's apparently been a hard one to find, but I found 12 of them today...Unfortunately, my bank account only allowed me to purchase one :)  I'm so proud of my little brother!  You can also see his lovely face on www.badenguitars.com!   Check it out!


2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awww that's so awesome!!!! (:
i might have to go and pick one of those up myself (:

and ummm..... kinda will have to send a belated birthday card :)

Melanie said...

Wow... I never thought to look when I was there on Saturday. :( I think I'll call the local one and see if they have any. I think they hold things for three days. :)