Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Alana's 4th Birthday


Happy Birthday, Alana Grace!  I cannot even believe that my little girl is FOUR today...Time flies by when you are having fun, I suppose!  We had a princess party for her on Saturday.  That was a blast.  Lots of people in my not-so-roomy home...but good times nonetheless!  Today we continued the celebrating with a birthday lunch at the Silver Diner, followed by a Toys R Us "shopping spree" courtesy of Papa :)  We also (I think) found the school we are going to send Alana to!  See, my little girl is growing up so fast!  I just wanted to share some of her special day(s) with you all!  Enjoy!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Alana
Happy birthday to you!

That was for Alana. :)

This is for you:

It never ceases to amaze me that time can seem to drag and fly by simultaneously sometimes. But you blink and they grow up. The princess party sounds like a lot of fun. Alana really made out. :)

Sounds like good times. :) Congrats of finding Alana's school. I know that has been a real challenge.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

grrrrrrr... i meant to make her a card. i guess it's never too late (:

let her know i wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :) I esp. love the pinata and the pin the slipper on cinderella. lloks like she really enjoyed herself with that princess party thrown by her most wonderfuk parents. and i see you found a pretty sweet cake :)

jon schneck said...

amazing. happy birthday!