Friday, June 27, 2008

"Oh my GOODness"

This is what Alana kept repeating tonight, while looking at herself in the mirror.  "Oh my GOODness, I don't look like myself" haha.  She got a REAL haircut today...She told me she a) wanted hair like Trixie on Speed Racer...and b) wanted to give her hair to the sick children that didn't have any "like Papa".  I am still kind of in shock that her hair is gone, but I think it is going to be much more practical.  It's REALLY short in the back right now!  She LOVES it!  She can't stop touching it and turning her head around...Thought I'd share this video.  



In other non-hair news, I ended up with a 99 average in my math class...I have one more class to take before I can start my nursing program.  All together now: "Oh my GOODness!"

4 comments:

John Schneck said...

Oh my GOODness. I cried. Thanks for sharing this moment, and for teaching Alana to have a giving heart. I love you both very much! Papa

Melanie said...

That is sooooooo sweet. :)
I did that once, but now my hair is really too greyish, among other things. Sigh... Alana has such pretty hair, and the cut looks really cute on her.

It was also cool to hear your voice.

I'm going to Warped Tour in about 6 hours. I'm hoping to run into someone you know. I probably shouldn't have warned him. LOL ;)

--Melanie

Melanie said...

OH, I almost forgot... 99% in math is awesome. :) Nice job.

Jenna Lea said...

that's soooo adorable!
that's what i did with my hair!! :)
wow! 99! great job mrs. portas!