Sunday, June 29, 2008

Busch Gardens '08

Staying Hydrated!
Self-portraits are fun
Teacups!
Gliders...
Dragon water ride

Alana and Uncle Noah
Ladybugs.

I realized yesterday that this is our THIRD summer here in Virginia!  That blows my mind.  It's also the third year that we've gone to Busch Gardens Europe.  It used to be 7 miles from our house...now it's 30, but worth the trip!  For those of you unaware of all things military, Anheuser-Busch does something called "Here's to the Heroes", where they let military families go to one of their many parks for free (once a year).  We have taken advantage of that to the fullest extent!  We decided to go while Noah is still here.  It was REALLY crowded and REALLY hot :)  I had a fabulous time, though.  It's cool to see how much Alana grows up with each trip.  This was the first year that she really rode rides--some of them even by herself!  I thought I'd include some pictures of our day...and wait for it, wait for it...I'm even IN some of them this time, haha.

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

those pictures are all so wonderful! looks like you had a great time (: wow... riding rides by hersael? i'm pretty sure i didn't do that when i just turned 4.

Jenna Lea said...

hahaha!!! i'm really tired and can't spell.
hersael?
let me correct myself... herself :)

Melanie said...

The pictures turned out great! :)
Looks like you all had a great time!! I really like the one of you in the teacup, and the pic of Alana in the ladybug is adorable.

I went to Warped yesterday and ran across someone you might now. I might even have a good pic of him up on my blog. :)

Melanie said...

Hahaha.. I don't type so well, either.

Someone you might now should be someone you might know. LOL