Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

This is going to be a twofer post :)  I have two fathers to honor today...Both of which, I love with all of my heart!  In no particular order...(other than the order blogger is allowing me to post)...To Justin, the father of our most beautiful daughter!  I am so thankful to have him in my life.  Alana and I went to the Starving Artist Pottery Studio in Port Warwick last week and made him this coffee mug.  I can't believe it, but we managed to keep it a secret until this morning, when she woke him up with the surprise...He even drank out of it already!






And of course, I have to say Happy Father's Day to my dad.  I decided to be more creative than a card this year and had this video secretly sent to be played at his church this morning...
He thought it was nice, but said that Justin's part was "rude" :)  Hahaha.  

Happy Father's Day to all and to all a Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awwww that's so awesome!
i love that video!
and alana's artwork stuff is amazing!! :D

Melanie said...

That's great. LOL :) I bet he was surprised! I bet the entire congregation was saying, "aaaaaaahhhh" :) I love the ending.

As for the juggling... I attempted it once. I even have an embarassing video to show for it. I don't have the talent. LOL Must be a story behind that one?

Allison said...

I guess I should have been more clear...My dad has always wanted to learn how to juggle. It's the one thing he can't seem to conquer--so he says!

sjaarnaeh said...

HaHa, That Juggling Was Pretty Snazzy :) I Love The Cup That Alana Made! Its So Cool! Also, I Love Your Hair, HaHa, Its Really Pretty :)