Saturday, June 14, 2008

Get ready Eddie, here we come!


No, your eyes are not deceiving you...Justin holds in his hand 3 tickets to see Pearl Jam on Tuesday night!  Oh, did I mention that we paid $5 each for them?  Thank you, US Navy.  Thank you.  First you make it possible for me to eat a hot meal every night...Then you steal my husband away from me for long periods of time...and now you are making it back up to me with this :)  Of course, this is all pending finding childcare on such a short notice!   Only one thing could make it better, and that is if my brother (who at one point carried a picture of Eddie Vedder in his wallet) could join us.  

That's an open invitation, Jonathan.  If you can get here, we'll get another ticket.  (Our 3rd ticket is for Melissa)

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

FUN!
i want to see a blog about how amazing the concert is.... please :)
you are amazing!!!! :D

Melanie said...

That's great! $5? Wow!!!

I hope Jon can make it somehow. I know how much he loves Pearl Jam.

I hope you enjoy the show. :)