Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Portsmouth Children's Museum!

Ok, I'm putting a disclaimer at the beginning of this one...It's gonna be obnoxiously full of pictures!  But it's my blog and I can post as many pics as I want to...

Justin's little brother, Noah (better known as Uncle Noah) is spending a few weeks with us.  Today we went, along with Melissa and her boys, to the Portsmouth Children's Museum.  What a fun thing to do on a hot day!  Here are some of the highlights of the day!

Vrrrrrroooooom!
Firefighter Alana
Big kids in an even BIGGER chair!
Raftin'
Hey Jonah, I'll race you to the top!
Bubble boy
What next?
We went fishing in Malaysia...Our nets are full!
Open up and say "ahhh" Uncle Noah!
Your total comes to...
Digging for fossils
Showing the boys how to do it--in flip flops!
Let's all go to Dragon Land
Down Periscope!



And that my friends, is how we roll...

Peace, Love, and Planetariums. 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I love the pics. :) That is a really cool place. I bet they had a blast.

Jenna Lea said...

That looks like so much fun!
I want to make a GIANT bubble! :D