Monday, June 2, 2008

Knauss Love







We had a fun and exciting weekend that started on Thursday night...and all of it involved our friends, the Knausses, in one way or another :)  Thursday night we went to the Greek Festival in Newport News with them.  It was so much fun!  They had lots of yummy Greek food (mmm baklava), Greek kids doing the different dances, and big bouncy things for the kids to play on.  OPA!  What more could you ask for?  Then on Friday night, Justin and Marc went out on a date, er I mean, had a guy's night :)  They went to eat wings and saw Indiana Jones...you know, tough stuff.  I guess our pastor and a bunch of the men of the church went, too.  Saturday, Justin and I watched Jonah and Luke so that Marc and Melissa could go to Busch Gardens for her birthday.  It was a fun time...Luke screamed every time Justin left the room.  He also wouldn't let me hold him, even if Justin was right next to me, without making the saddest face ever!  So Justin has a new buddy.  Jonah and Alana, who have been best friends from the start, played til they dropped...You should have seen them at church yesterday!  To top it all off, we went (with about 20 other people from church) to Red Robin for lunch yesterday to celebrate Melissa's birthday.  Now I am trying to start my week, but I am pooped out from all the weekend events...We love the Knauss family :)
p.s. Marc and Melissa bought Alana a pretty necklace (pictured) from Busch Gardens.  She is so proud of it!

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

That sounds like fun!

p.s.
i'm out for summer!!!!

Anonymous said...

OHH the pictures are sooo cute!!!! I love the one of Justin and Luke!!! You can really tell he loves him to death! Well talk to ya soon girly!

Melanie said...

More adorable pics. :) I really love the first and last one. Tell Alana the necklace makes her look like a princess. :) I hope you recover from your weekend and have a good week. I bet it was worth it just the same.

sjaarnaeh said...

I Love Baklava! Haha, Sounds Like You Had Alot Of Fun :)