Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've been Warped.

Here it is, for all of you "inquiring minds"!  I tried to post this yesterday, but blogger didn't like me...it didn't surprise me, and fit in quite well with the rest of my day.  Today, however, I am on a new mission.  Life happens, and it can't beat me.  Whatever that means.  Tuesday went a little something like this, though...I guess I'll call this "How to spend a Day at the Warped Tour".
1. Get text from Jon saying the set is at 5:45.  (Not what we wanted to hear).
2. Put on your cutest new outfit and go anyway.
3. Drive around aimlessly for what seems like forever, until you find your brother standing on the corner with his skateboard (apparently getting holla-ed at by passers by).
4. Eat lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.
5. Go to the mall to kill time until signing...this includes looking at rad Oakleys AND riding the carousel with Uncle Jonny...
6. Meet up with Daddy, who we haven't seen for over a week.
7. Fake sleep on the RK bus.
8. Watch Uncle Jonny rock out on stage.
9. Well, she TRIED to watch him, but only made it through the first song.
10. Refuel on the 3lb box of Cheez-Its on the bus.
Cheese.
11. Learn to skate from the coolest uncle ever.
12. Watch Angels and Airwaves.
13. Dream about Chick Fil-A.
Ok, enough with the pictures, Mommy!
Wow, so that was a long list.  If I numbered them wrong, sue me.  We had a great time at the Warped Tour.  Yes, I took Alana...I was the one out there with the 4 year old jamming out to Gym Class Heroes.  It's always fun to hang with Jonathan, and this time was no exception.  I played hooky from school, and it was every bit of worth it!  There's so much more I could say, but I spent 5 hours today on a computer (I've officially switched to days)...so I am outta here!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awww that looked like so much fun!
i'm glad you played hookie :)
can't wait til the 14th!
you got me excited!

Melanie said...

I'm glad you were able to go anyway. :) The pics of Alana with Justin and Alana with Jon are all totally adorable. :) And the pic of your family is sweet, also. Thanks for sharing!!

I almost went to see Gym Class Heroes, but I got sidetracked by Family Force 5. They were just too much fun witha camera. LOL