Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Pain!

Despite the obvious pain of leaving Nashville tomorrow...I am in tremendous pain physically.  I don't know what's going on, but I have had pain in my jaw for almost a week now.  Today it got pretty extreme.  I'm gonna have to go to the doctor when I get home if it's not better!  I've tried taking ibuprofen, ice, heat...none of it has helped.  Yeah, it's always kinda sad having to leave my mom...but at the same time it'll be nice to get back into the swing of things.  Justin has duty tomorrow, so I won't get to see him til Tuesday :(  Guess what else happens on Tuesday?  The Warped Tour hits VA Beach!  Let's hope RK plays during the early hours, because I have school that night.  Here's to a pain-free night!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, I'm sorry about the pain. Do you think it's a tooth? I know tooth pain is the worst!! Anyway, I hope it is something simple and you will be pain free soon.

Sometimes I hate to leave my mom's when visiting, but it is always nice to be home as well, especially if you are hurting.

Ahh.... I hope that RK plays early for you!! They played at noon here, so it could definitely happen. :)

Jenna Lea said...

I hope you get to see rk too!!!

sry your mouth hurts :(
i hate the dentist! I hope you don't have to go there.

have a safe trip home!

Melanie said...

O.K. inquiring minds want to know...

Did you get to see the show? I know Jon mentioned you in a blog, so you did get to see him. Just curious if they played early enough. I hope so. But at least you got to see him. :)

Melanie said...

Oh, and did you see the doc yet? I hope everything is better. Sorry it took 2 posts to say this, but I just woke up -- sort of. LOL