Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's here.

I have to be at the hospital at 0500. Yes, that's EARLY. Not to mention the fact I have to take a shower tonight AND in the morning before leaving at about 0415. Silly, but who am I to argue? At least I'm gonna be able to rest tomorrow and am not expected to run a race or anything. My dad is going to the hospital with me, and my mom will be here with Alana. Please continue to pray! I'm not super nervous or anything, but obviously there is a bit of anxiety...I am going to TRY and go to bed! After my shower, of course :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You will, at least, be a clean patient. Prayers on the way now.
Since it's 2:02 a.m. here, you may well be getting ready to go now, so I think it's good timing. :)

Jenna Lea said...

awww... i hope everything goes smoothly!!
i'll be praying!!