Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mommy and Daddy are coming!



Yeah, so these pictures have nothing to do with anything. Other than the fact that this is what we do when we are bored and run out of other silly things to do. And yes, I got my hair cut. Three times. Don't ask. I am getting ready to turn in for the night, and while I will try my hardest to post blogs in the near future, I simply cannot promise anything. Maybe I will have my mom or dad post for me if I can't. Anyhizzles. My mom and dad will be here in the morning! I am very excited to see them both, but I am not so excited when I think of why they are going to be here in the first place. I guess you could say I'm having a little bit of pre-organ removal anxiety. Deep breath in, deep breath out. That should do it. OR NOT! Ok so I know that this is in God's hands...and Dr. McPhee's hands. Gosh, I hope his hands are steady hands. :) Seriously, though...I am quite confident in saying that things are going to go smoothly. Continue to pray for my sanity AND the whole sneezy thing, which is still here, but not quite as bad. I'll try to keep posting, as I would hate to see anyone have to go through withdrawals.

Peace, Love and parental units. xo

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Will do (pray for you, that is.)

Mostly it would just be nice to know how things went on Fri. whether you post it or someone else, but I can wait (on pins and needles.) LOL I'm sure you will be fine. :)

And those pics are great!

Jenna Lea said...

aying for you!!!! :D :D