Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where a Kid can be a Kid!




What do a couple of Navy wives do to pass the time on a Tuesday morning? Why go to Chuck E. Cheese, of course! Angie and I have been hanging out a lot this past week. It's annoying that our husbands are gone, but at least we have each other :) Jalen had never been to Chuck E. Cheese, and it was cute to see him experience it. From there we hit up Chick Fil-A (another playground) and after afternoons at home, we rounded out the evening at (you guessed it) the playground here. I am so blessed to be able to do fun stuff like this with Alana. Not everyone gets to spend so much quality time with their kids.

In less exciting news, I have been sneezing (and inadvertently sniffling) for the past two days. I thought at first that it was a result of cleaning out Alana's closet yesterday...The dust was unbelievable! But now, I'm not so sure. So PLEASE pray that I will be healthy and well on Friday. They will not do my surgery if I am sick. And quite frankly, both of my parents have assured me that the surgery must go on. Here's to hoping that it's allergies!

Peace, Love and Emergen-C xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We have the cuttiest kids in the WORLD! We had so much fun...we will have to do it again soon :)

Anonymous said...

hola!
I dont know u yet, but i want it to say that jalen and alana are so adorable! i cant wait to meet them!!! so cute!

Andrea :-)
Angie's friend!

Melanie said...

You do have cute kids. :) I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in ages. I don't even know if there is one here. It's a good kid place, though. :) You sure do know how to hit up the play grounds. LOL

Glad you had fun. Hope it is just allergies and things go on as planned. That will be my prayer.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

that looks like fun! I want to go to chuck e cheese!! ;)

no more sneezing i'm guessing :)