Monday, August 18, 2008

To My Not-so-Little Brother...

Allison and Jonathan, the early days :)


Happy Birthday, Jonathan! So 27 years ago, I thought I became a mommy. I've been told that when my mom brought Jonathan home from the hospital I tried to take him away from her, because I thought he was MY baby. I am blessed to have such a wonderful brother! Sure we had our moments growing up, but who doesn't? :) I am so proud of him and all that he's accomplished already...And I know that he has a lot more up his sleeve for the years to come!

I love you, Jonathan! Happy Birthday!!! xoxo

Peace, Love and Moms that look younger now than they did 30 years ago...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHH so cute!!! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!

Melanie said...

Sweet! :)

I think I've said Happy Birthday to him in about three places already. Love the pics. :)

And if that is you and Jon in the bottom pic, then he looks just like his son. Whoa.. almost scary how much he looks like the pic he has up of Liam.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

yes, happy birthday mr. jon schneck!!
awww those pictures are so cute ;)

hey! I was 27 on the wii... now i'm 33 :\