Monday, August 25, 2008

On the Mend


I guess it's only been a couple days since I've posted anything, but it feels like an eternity. Probably because I've been sleeping the time away. Saturday was pretty good overall...but I woke up Sunday morning with a pretty ugly bout of nausea. I guess I overdid it on Saturday. It kinda bummed me out because I couldn't even go to the airport with my mom. Luckily I still had a stash of phenergan, but not so lucky for me it knocked me out for hours. I woke up at 8 a.m. yesterday, and was back in bed by 10. Stayed there until about 6:15 p.m. when Angie (God bless her) brought Alana home after a day of playing...and then went back to bed with Alana at 8 p.m...Today was a little better, but I still slept a lot. I haven't taken any pain medicine in about 24 hours, so that's a good sign. I am still trying to deal with the discomforts in my belly, but they are nothing out of the ordinary, considering all the poking and prodding they did in there. My mom sent this bouquet of cookie flowers to "brighten my day". That they did :) And Alana has been chowing down on them ever since! My dad is here until tomorrow evening, thankfully! He mowed my backyard for me today, too! Hopefully I will wake tomorrow feeling like a brand new person. Apparently Justin won't be home for a few more days...I'm sure all will be well.

Just wanted to update my blog and my progress.

Peace, Love and sugar highs xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the cookie flowers are sooo cute..where did she order those from?? I bet Alana was lovin those! Did you like the cards Jalen and Alana made for you??? Jalen only wanted to color the front of his..haha! I hope you feel better soon girl!

Melanie said...

Drugs do that to me, also, but I think I'd rather sleep the day away than in pain anymore.

Hope you are back to like brand new very soon!!

The cookie flowers are adorable.

And yea for dads that mow lawns!!

Jenna Lea said...

awwww... FEEL BETTER!!!!
yummy, cookies :)